Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The difference a year can make

I'm linking up with KellyMegan and Lindsay for another Trendy Tot Tuesday!

I can not believe that it is September, seriously, Sep.tem.ber!! Back to school, back to work and my baby boy turns 4! Yes, four years old! Where in the world has the time gone. One minute I was overdue thinking that he would never make his entrance into this world. He was 14 days, 2 long, hot weeks overdue. I was even induced for 3 days and he didn't want to leave. He was super cozy and didn't want to go anywhere. He finally did arrive and he was a beautiful, healthy little boy. *sigh* and now he'll be 4 *tear* Anyways, this weekend was full of fun and a lot of relaxation. No big plans for the long weekend, it's the last weekend before school heads back, which means I will be back to work.

Tuesday marks my baby big boys second year of preschool and his first year in a program called "Kinderstart" It is a program that'll prepare him for primary (kindergarten) next year. I can't believe the difference in him from last year, when he was just starting preschool for the first time. He seemed such the little boy.



Compared to this year. He looks like such a little man *tear* 
(this picture was taken with my cell phone from my DSLR)

Another big difference besides age is last year I could pick out his clothes. You'll notice the nice plaid Janie and Jack shorts from last year. This year he picked out jogging pants and bought himself a tee shirt from WalMart that has Tree Rex (from Skylander) on it. Oh well, he's happy. I'm happy. Isn't that all that matters?

No comments:

Post a Comment