Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Trendy Tot Tuesday: Pumpkin Patch

Joining in on the ever so famous and fabulous KellyMegan and Lindsay for another Trendy Tot Tuesday!


A couple of weekends ago hubs and I bundled up the kidlets on a beautiful autumn day and went out to a local farm that was having a family fun day. Pumpkins, petting zoo and a corn maze. The kids were in all their glory. They also have a market where you can buy fresh, local, organic fruits and veggies. We're heading out there again this coming weekend, so I'll post more about the produce in another post. This post I'll focus solely on my children and their fabulous fall attire.

Oh my little Miss M, she is truly my little fashionista, but she is also a fire cracker and I have a hard time getting her to sit still for a picture.

As soon as she saw the pile of pumpkins she ran over. 

These were the two best pictures out of 1 million dozen that I took. I swear I just kept hitting the button and the camera just keep taking pictures. I figured I'd get a good one eventually. (and yes, her bangs are in her eyes, but I will not cut her hair. I am waiting for them to be all one length, She is so close how.Clips stay in the hair for a short while and then get pulled out.)

If you have two o more children, you will totally understand and get the next little bit I am about to type. Taking a picture with both children, looking and smiling at the camera is one of the hardest things to do! One will be looking and smiling while the other one is completely goofing off! Ugh, it is so frustrating at times but totally worth it when you finally get that great picture of the two of them.




They had so much fun and I had so much fun dressing them up. Connor's sweater I found at a local thrift shop, it's a Children's Place football sweater- so fitting for fall and football season! Madeline's smocked dress I bought last fall. She was growing like a weed and I thought for sure that she would be in size 24 months before she actually turned 2 (in February.) Well I was wrong, the dress is really big on her and I have a feeling we will get 2 (possibly 3) fall seasons from this dress. Although, it'll be hard for the shoppin' momma in me not to buy her something new for next year. 

Fall is possibly my favorite season, is it yours?

1 comment:

  1. I love her little smocked dress! And, you're right, typically you can get two years out of them!

    ReplyDelete